Buy my stuff and do it quick!

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
Found another "must have" for the collection (Rick 4001C64 McCartney version) but I don't want to put it on AMEX so I've thrown some stuff up on Reverb. Free shipping for any MWGL member - just PM me through here and we can work a deal outside of Reverb. (You can check my feedback on Reverb, TalkBass.com, and TheGearPage under "smurfco" - all 100% with multiple sales.)

https://reverb.com/shop/smurfcos-stuff

Woo!

oh...I wish I had the money for the Jerry Jones :(
I had a buyer on Reverb and he backed out - good thing too because I think I'm gonna keep this one. Someone else on there sent me this:

I have one like this.....it is my understanding that the first generation JJ's had the wooden bridge , and this one is the second generation, with the 6 saddle bridge. On mine the BRIDGE has a number stamped in it...mine is 0370. I was told this number stamped into the bridge is the serial number. The later versions had heavier Grover tuners..some had maple ,unpainted necks and head stocks..the version that you ( and I ) have seems to be the most desirable. And probably go for original retail (1200) or higher......hope you find this useful.......:)

So the JJ is staying here. I dropped the prices on the Ric and Gretsch some if anyone's interested.

Back