This Kauer showed up on the Chicago CL

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
00z0z_h80kfOaEYJw_600x450.jpg

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/5032638500.html

It was definitely under $1k a few months ago. Might have been $850, but I can't remember. I'd bet this is another seller.

I find it funny that the seller paid a store to set up a guitar with a one-piece wraparound bridge. I guess some people don't know how rulers work.

I find it funny that the seller paid a store to set up a guitar with a one-piece wraparound bridge. I guess some people don't know how rulers work.
To be honest with you, I'm shocked most people remember to breath.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

crappy picture of my favorite one from that series. It annoys me that the Rat Rod series always pop up for sale and never with a playing mark on them. I swear its the only guitars I ever built that got bought to hang on walls... the damn things entire point was to wear quickly and look more and more rat rod'ish.

crappy picture of my favorite one from that series. It annoys me that the Rat Rod series always pop up for sale and never with a playing mark on them. I swear its the only guitars I ever built that got bought to hang on walls... the damn things entire point was to wear quickly and look more and more rat rod'ish.

The old best laid plans scenario

If you want to give me one, I'll play the shit out of it :grin:

Back