Members Online Now

Search engines, like google, send out 'robots' that index pretty much the entire internet in an automated way. That is how google knows to point you here when you google some content on this page.

Search engines, like google, send out 'robots' that index pretty much the entire internet in an automated way. That is how google knows to point you here when you google some content on this page.
Individually, I understand each and every word that you said....
Together as a group of words.....Zing-over my head.......

Thanks though........

No, no. We actually employ robots to work on the content of the site.

They're actually nanobots and they go into each and every image posted here and clean up the artefacts and pixelation as much as possible.

It's much easier than doing it manually and they're cheap! They feed off of the energy of trolls' bandwidth.

Once upon a time they were called "spiders" and they would "crawl" the web to gather all the information to index it for searching.

Reactions: wok
Once upon a time they were called "spiders" and they would "crawl" the web to gather all the information to index it for searching.

Back when robots were txt files informing google of pages not to index

I have no idea who J Connor is and don't care to know...

Enjoy the Nascar and Hockey tonight folks...

I'm done gone...

I have no idea who J Connor is and don't care to know...

Enjoy the Nascar and Hockey tonight folks...

I'm done gone...
Sometimes the question isn't whether or not you live under a rock but how large that rock is.

images

Back