Patiently waiting...updated

emmaporkchop

The face of emmaporkchop
Got rid of some equipment I haven't been using in a few years and then decided I want another amp. Wanted something along the lines of my Peavey Classic 30 but a little different. Came down between a Peavey Delta Blues 2x10, Vox AC50CP (both for sale locally) and an Egnator Rebel 30. Decided to go with the Egnator. The Vox seems nice but they're heavy and just don't seem to hold their value at all, anyone here have experience with one of these??. The Peavey was tough to pass up but I'm very happy with my Classic 30.
I liked every demo I heard of the Egnator and I really liked what I heard with the sound samples of it going direct into a board, actually the first guitar amp I liked the direct sound of. Should be able to pick it up Tuesday. Hope I chose wisely, if not I got 30 days and the other amps are still available.
egnator1.jpg
egnator2.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Egnater Tweaker for a little while and it was a nice amp. If I were gigging again, I may get one for a backup. I have never tried the Rebel though.

Congrats.

I had a Egnater Tweaker for a little while and it was a nice amp. If I were gigging again, I may get one for a backup. I have never tried the Rebel though.

Congrats.
In my line of work, I'd never use something called a Tweaker...:embarrassed:

Congrats, that looks like a great amp.

Well I picked up the amp after work and was able to play for about 3 hours yesterday. Both channels sound great, but I know there's a lot more messing around I can do with this amp than most others. Basically it's a great plug in and play amp though and was easy to dial in the sound I wanted on both channels, especially the clean side.
The only issue is that it's a closed back amp and I'm used to the sound of open back amps / cabs. I'm sure I can get used to it and I have plenty of time to decide if I'll keep it.

Back