What was the "most fun" car you've ever owned.

This was fun in a different way. No sport to it. All utility.

01.jpg
That's very fun! Saw a similar one in town yesterday. The wheel wells had been replaced with white flares, and the lower rocker panel replaced with cross-hatched steel due to rust. But still a nice looking rig.

Ford Festiva (I went through 2 of 'em). Got about a million MPG, and ran forever. Crushed like a tin can if you wrecked 'em, though.

I lost mine due to an accident. I had just had the struts and shocks replaced and it handled great. The guy that did the work made an offer to me when I got the car back.

Two days later I am driving to work and this chump in a Lexus pulls out of the parking lot of a country club. The way he pulled out of the parking lot made me a bit leery so I downshifted and was going to change lanes. He never saw me and pulled out into traffic. I tried to accelerate around him but...It was a Festiva, acceleration was not it's strong suit.

He hit me on my driver side quarter panel and spun me around. I tried to stop the car but no dice, the brakes would not grab. I finally hit a light pole with the rear of the car and stopped. When I got out, and after asking the chump if he forgot his glasses, I looked at the skid marks. There was an arc of rubber on the road that was about ten feet long then it stopped.

The light pole was no less than 20 feet away from the skid mark. I was flying through the air, backward, after he hit me. That is why the brakes did not grab.

My Festiva was totaled. Chump had a broken headlight. He had a few too many at the country club bar.

I lost mine due to an accident. I had just had the struts and shocks replaced and it handled great. The guy that did the work made an offer to me when I got the car back.

Two days later I am driving to work and this chump in a Lexus pulls out of the parking lot of a country club. The way he pulled out of the parking lot made me a bit leery so I downshifted and was going to change lanes. He never saw me and pulled out into traffic. I tried to accelerate around him but...It was a Festiva, acceleration was not it's strong suit.

He hit me on my driver side quarter panel and spun me around. I tried to stop the car but no dice, the brakes would not grab. I finally hit a light pole with the rear of the car and stopped. When I got out, and after asking the chump if he forgot his glasses, I looked at the skid marks. There was an arc of rubber on the road that was about ten feet long then it stopped.

The light pole was no less than 20 feet away from the skid mark. I was flying through the air, backward, after he hit me. That is why the brakes did not grab.

My Festiva was totaled. Chump had a broken headlight. He had a few too many at the country club bar.

i hope he got a nice big fat DUI for it. :mad:

Without a doubt it's this Fox Mustang I have right now. Lightweight and lots of HP.

Sunday, I dumped her in 1st, layin' rubber, jammed her in 2nd and fried rubber another 50 feet down the road, sideways. Gdam that shit is fun!

It's a tie for completely different reasons.
S2000 and Jeep Wrangler. Jeep is a stock pic but similar enough.
S2000.jpg

2014-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-silver.jpg

1990 Plymouth Laser

(RIP)

38397890002_original.jpg

(Not mine, but I had one just like it).

Bought it brand new at the dealership for under $8000 :eek:. Was bare bones: stick and no AC ( :facepalm: - never made THAT mistake again). Fun as hell to drive, though - was sporty and had some zip. Took it on a road trip to visit friends in Atlanta. In August. No AC.

Traded it 3 years later when I got married the first time. Was a great little car.

Back