NPBD- Bucking the small board trend

Muppet

Cat in the Hat
The new "Command Center" is finally done! Pedaltrain Pro, Carvin amp switch, Line 6 G50 Relay wireless, MXR Talk Box, Line 6 Pod HD500X, Furman power distribution with baby covers to ward off evil beer spillage. I'm stoked!

11162445_10206328416397662_66109972815754141_n.jpg

Not to hijack, but has anyone marketed a pedalboard that was expandable by adding a middle leaf?

Update: First gig with the new PB this last weekend. Everything worked flawlessly. A couple tweaks to be made to the patches, like delay settings and such, but it worked great. The wireless went through batteries a little faster than I expected, but that's ok. I can get a whole night out of a set and that's ok. Placement wise, everything felt good and in the right spot.

The wireless went through batteries a little faster than I expected, but that's ok. I can get a whole night out of a set and that's ok.

So the last time I used a wireless was probably '94 and the biggest problem was how fast they chewed through batteries. I would have though that would have gotten better.

So the last time I used a wireless was probably '94 and the biggest problem was how fast they chewed through batteries. I would have though that would have gotten better.

For me it was the mid 2000's. Batteries weren't an issue as I was using li-ion rechargeables.

Well, I have to consult the manual. The transmitter says "hi power," but maybe I need that. I run out into the crowd on a particular song, where I play slide with beer bottles and other immature circus stunts. The things we do for fortune and fame.

Very nice. Back when I was using my HD500 for gigs, I had it mounted on a PedalTrain Pro, too. I loved my dirt pedals so much, I still couldn't give them up. LOL.

IMG_2462s.jpg

Back