t3tyowb0wmbzcwhqbhat.jpg

bdrqs5eyenwlfzm9qitq.jpg

dirhzeev8yo1ch8bpxy9.jpg

gzyuoad1mflzeag6c9ho.jpg

o9r5mam4uo3yzzflycri.jpg

ebobxp8gxupe3nafjoyh.jpg

VibraWood Custom Shop

CUSTOM SHOP BUILD

This beautiful instrument is a Custom Build manufactured by us, right here in Bethlehem, PA at Guitar Villa. We are 4 miles up the road from the infamous Martin Guitar factory and we too source our woods for light weight resonance and tone.

This model is essentially a Tele built on an Offset body style, hand built to precise specifications only a small shop can achieve. It has the typical Tele control plate and a custom pickguard, string through the body bridge system and classically Vintage inspired neck profile.

This instrument has an optional Candy Tangerine Nitro Lacquer finish on the body, our Super Vintage treatment on the neck and the Rio Grande pickups.

We adorned this gem with a Rio Grande mini-humbucker in the neck position, a Rio Grande Twangbucker in their custom bridge and vintage style high grade tuners. We would be happy to give you an in hand description of this gorgeous custom build if you like. Hard shell case included.

We at Guitar-Villa.com believe in quality in our custom instruments. The attention to detail and knowledge of wood, electronics component, pickup winds and other relevant bridge and nut materials, make a huge difference with the end result. Play these instruments unplugged, acoustically first ... and hear them speak and resonant. Then it's time to plug them in and enjoy the fruit of all this labor and experience.

We select all our wood for maximum tone, resonance and stability. Our custom build classic style guitars and basses all start at a base price of $1400.! Our instruments include a Nitro Cellulose lacquer finish, the same top grade Rio Grande pickups and electronics that we use throughout the line. The Rio Grande pickups are hand wound in Texas for that sweet and beautiful tone tons of professionals know and love.

When it comes to our Customs, the important word truly is "CUSTOM". We have some basic principles and structural mantras we solidly adhere to, but we will do just about anything for you, on a special order basis. Each instrument gets a build sheet that outlines most of the optional features for you to choose from. Our necks tend to be loved by everyone that plays one. It starts out as a medium soft "V" at the nut and flattens gradually, for the upper register comfort we believe everyone deserves! Your imagination is your only limitation, as we can make your dream guitar into reality at a surprisingly affordable price.

We love to take an idea from a customer, and design a way to make it into a top grade instrument. We will ask you what type of tone you want to achieve, what your application is and what kind of feel you want in an instrument, before any of the wood or materials are selected. We will suggest a body wood, neck wood and fingerboard wood, as well as the value of the pots and capacitor choice, to get you the tone your want. The next choice will be the pickup selection. We are happy to source and include any pickup manufacturer you like.

Aside from the Rio Grande pickups in most of our regular guitar builds, we also use New Old Stock paper in Oil capacitors, usually and Oak Grigsby high grade 4 position switch (so we can give you the standard choices PLUS a full series wired humbucking arrangement), nice hefty CTS pots and a super duty aluminum machined input jack, instead of those cheesy tin cups that are rampant out there.

We do every instrument with a custom cut bone nut and our guitars that get a single coil pickup in the bridge position can have the option of our own bridge with hollow wall compensated (angled) brass saddles - for all your intonation needs! Of course, we shield our cavities and most people ask for our light vintage relic on the finish throughout. Our own "Super Vintage treatment" to the lacquer on the back of the neck, is a highly sought after option as well. This looks and feels like it is broken in nicely and like it has been played and enjoyed for decades.

I can't decide if I love or hate that bridge/slanted humbucker. Other than that, I love it.

Really like that. The color is killer....just not a color I would want myself (I already own one orange guitar). Love Rio Grande pickups as well. Change the color and I would hit that fast....

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------------------^-----
Like-O-Meter

Woah, I didn't know Guitar Villa started building guitars. I've been to their shop a few times while on the way to tour the Martin factory. I kinda like it.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY..... Now I want to see @dougk make a blazing orange Arcturus like this..... no wait... maybe I don't... I don't know if I have the self control. :embarrassed:

Totally hot. Except for the fucking humbuckers. Why would they ruin a beautiful instrument like that? I'm angry.

Last edited:
Back