Jared Leto as the Joker...

Alex W

Pork and Beans connoisseur
I haven't seen this discussed here yet. So here's Jared Leto as the Joker for the new Suicide Squad movie.

jaredleto.jpg

I'm not amused. Yes I'm one of those guys that has been a comic book nerd since he was a kid and when they fuck up classic characters from my childhood it strikes a nerve with me. This looks like one of the fucking chumps the Joker would hire as a henchmen/cannon fodder. This video sums up my feelings on the tattoos.

Seems a bit premature to pass judgment based on a photo. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Jack Nicholson was great as Joker. I thought Heath Ledger was great, too. As long as they suit their role in each movie, I'm happy.

I saw that the pic was sort of a tribute to the Killing Joke Joker. I am not a comic guy so I am not sure what the Killing Joke Joker is but that may explain why he looks like that.

doesn't look The Joker-ey at all. more like the lead singer of a 90's grunge band. Is batman going to be covered in bat tats too and have a flannel shirt tied around his waist instead of a cape?

Well, such version of Joker looks very unusual, but I think that it has the right to appear on the screen. It's better to see the character in action and then make any judgements.

Back