Kauer - ready to ship inventory (combined sales thread)

159762156.jpg

Updated the URL with better pictures today.

large.jpg

This stunning Starliner Semi Hollow is done in partial tribute to the famous black LP played by Neil Young called "Old Black". Featuring the unique layout of a Firebird pickup in the bridge and a chrome covered P90 in the neck, this Starliner really will keep you rocking in your free time.

Specs:

• Spanish Mahogany body/neck, eastern maple cap.
  • 24.75" scale Wenge Fretboard, fretted with Jescar 47095 NS frets over a 12" radius
  • .90" to .92" vintage C neck profile. 1 11/16" nut width
  • Klein Pickups Firebird Mini bridge and Wolfetone K90 neck
  • Bigsby B5 on Vibramate plate
  • Stunning deep gloss black top, vintage brown back
  • Switchcraft Switch / Jack, hand selected CTS Pots and caps, Sperzel Locking Tuners, TonePros bridge, Dunlop StrapLock ready buttons
  • 8.3lbs WITH Bigsby!
Available here: http://www.kauerguitars.com/ready-to-ship/1026-27sh-old-black-starliner

large.jpg

This stunning Starliner Semi Hollow is done in partial tribute to the famous black LP played by Neil Young called "Old Black". Featuring the unique layout of a Firebird pickup in the bridge and a chrome covered P90 in the neck, this Starliner really will keep you rocking in your free time.

Specs:

• Spanish Mahogany body/neck, eastern maple cap.
  • 24.75" scale Wenge Fretboard, fretted with Jescar 47095 NS frets over a 12" radius
  • .90" to .92" vintage C neck profile. 1 11/16" nut width
  • Klein Pickups Firebird Mini bridge and Wolfetone K90 neck
  • Bigsby B5 on Vibramate plate
  • Stunning deep gloss black top, vintage brown back
  • Switchcraft Switch / Jack, hand selected CTS Pots and caps, Sperzel Locking Tuners, TonePros bridge, Dunlop StrapLock ready buttons
  • 8.3lbs WITH Bigsby!
Available here: http://www.kauerguitars.com/ready-to-ship/1026-27sh-old-black-starliner

That looks very much like something @jaxn slim would enjoy... :idea:

So true. Except I'd have swapped the p90 to the bridge and firebird bucker to the neck. But that's an easy change.

This is hurting me, Doug. Hurting me.

Normally I'm in 100% agreement with you and I really did not want to do this combo but last year we did one for Germany just like this and I was SHOCKED how much I loved it. Seems backwards but it worked. This one is killer sounding too.

Back