2 Guitars For Sale - Gibson R8, Takamine EF360S

jaxn slim

Your Worst Nightmare
Here is round 1 of what is going to be a long and phased gear sell-off.

'10 Gibson VOS '58 Les Paul Reissue - SOLD

This is an outstanding example of an R8 Les Paul. Bourbon burst, baseball bat neck, I'm guessing between 8 and 9 pounds. The metal hardware and finish are aged more than a typical VOS. There are some finish marks on the body, but I don't think there's anything that can't be buffed out. There is some checking in one area of the body binding.

Comes with original Gibson Custom Shop case and case candy.

SOLD

393A5738.jpg

393A5739.jpg

393A5740.jpg

Takamine EF360s Acoustic Guitar - $400 shipped & paypaled

This is an old '80s Takamine EF 360S acoustic-electric. It's got a great pickup and 3 slider EQ. This workhorse has seen a lot of gigs and recordings. There are some nicks on the top and around the body. There is also a small crack 1.5 inches long in the top. It has been there for a while and is not growing. It plays and sounds great.

If I remember correctly, these were kind of a Japanese poor man's Martin D28. But it the 80s they changed the headstock, so it no longer looked exactly like a Martin.

Comes with a hardshell case.

$500 OBO. Shipped & Paypaled. No trades.

393A5731.jpg

393A5734.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, you and Tele have the best (non-vintage) Gibsons I've ever played. I'm sure it'll go quickly, especially at that price.

The R8 sold and shipped today. The Takamine is still for sale.

I'll get some pedals and recording gear up this week. Cheers.

Thank god. I was just about to pull money from savings. And it's not even a goldtop.

Back