Show us your "studio"!

uploadfromtaptalk1427455533758.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1427455605174.jpg
Zoom MRS 1044cd. 40 gig hard drive, CD burner, drum machine, bass sequencer. Great for solo songwriting.

Going to record at my bud's studio Sun. Pro tools 11,hopefully the bass player shows.
I did some recording for El borrachito yesterday.,, they did the basic tracks at his place in Burbank Friday night and he rmailed me the Protools season to put guitars on yesterday. Pretty quick and fun project. I'll be curious to hear it all when its in its final form.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427655844.032977.jpg

Mark sounds like you had fun. That's the best thing about pro tools, so many people use it you don't have to be in the same city to lay your tracks.
My bass player didn't show up so I did double duty. Got a whole original sketched out.:rolleyes::grin::cool::tongue::grin:

Mark sounds like you had fun. That's the best thing about pro tools, so many people use it you don't have to be in the same city to lay your tracks.
My bass player didn't show up so I did double duty. Got a whole original sketched out.:rolleyes::grin::cool::tongue::grin:
Actually it was pretty fun, although going to the studio and doing it with Scott would have been even better. Since this was time sensitive I had to crank it out on my own though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did some recording for El borrachito yesterday.,, they did the basic tracks at his place in Burbank Friday night and he rmailed me the Protools season to put guitars on yesterday. Pretty quick and fun project. I'll be curious to hear it all when its in its final form.

View attachment 19762
Damn it, I just got the hang of email and not there is rmail. :grin:

It's a mess and we're in a state of transition, switching to ProTools 11, new interface, new computer (you can maybe see the new Thunderbolt display on the floor next to my amp in the pic). The new rig is very modular and mobile, so for bigger projects, I will probably track drums off-site, and do the rest here.

IMG_6911.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6911.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 64
We're in the process of moving into a rental house, so my studio space will be quite limited. For the time being, I will combine my music space with a home office. I just put this desk together. It's the only furniture in the house (except for a few folding chairs and a TV tray) until our moving van arrives on Wednesday. I'm pretty stoked to get it all set up and start recording again.

20150914_125602.jpg

We're in the process of moving into a rental house, so my studio space will be quite limited. For the time being, I will combine my music space with a home office. I just put this desk together. It's the only furniture in the house (except for a few folding chairs and a TV tray) until our moving van arrives on Wednesday. I'm pretty stoked to get it all set up and start recording again.

20150914_125602.jpg

I volunteer to store amps and guitars! :helper:

Back