If you have the opportunity to skip it, don't get strep throat.

I know when I had it, it wouldn't go away until I took antibiotics. I tried to wait it out the first time I got it (because I didn't know that's what it was), but after a week it was worse than ever.

The thought of feeling the way I did on Monday for an entire week is frightening.

Why the fuck are you randomly spamming this particular thread with nonsense? No job over there in Australia? On ye olde Queen's dole?

Or maybe this is some kind of obscure performance art.

:grin:

lol this guy is whacked.

Back on the topic, the worst illness I can remember was when I was 14 I had viral pneumonia, bronchitis and strep throat at the same time. Two weeks feeling like I had a rubber ball spiked with needles in my throat, and the slightest movement (swallowing or coughing for example) was sheer agony.

lol this guy is whacked.

Back on the topic, the worst illness I can remember was when I was 14 I had viral pneumonia, bronchitis and strep throat at the same time. Two weeks feeling like I had a rubber ball spiked with needles in my throat, and the slightest movement (swallowing or coughing for example) was sheer agony.
That's awful.

Having Mono was the worst for me. That shit was downright debilitating. Sucked every ounce of energy from me for over a month.

Back