Entertaining thoughts of a new pedalboard

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
There's 11 new models of Pedaltrain coming out this year. I may go for one and a regulated power supply.

Here's one version of what I'm running now:

tumblr_niqphqWFOP1r1df3ao1_1280.jpg

The Foxrox runs on 9v AC, the Eventide needs 400ma at 9v, and the rest can run anywhere between 9 - 18v. What power supply should I get?

So I did find one, the CIOKS AC10. But it's $200 and won't fit under my PT2. It will likely fit under the new PT2, but I think I would rather have the Metro 24 instead. So this idea is being tabled until at least Summer NAMM. Who knows what will come out by then.

So I did find one, the CIOKS AC10. But it's $200 and won't fit under my PT2. It will likely fit under the new PT2, but I think I would rather have the Metro 24 instead. So this idea is being tabled until at least Summer NAMM. Who knows what will come out by then.
I'm keeping an eye on that model as well (metro 24). Do the new PTs have more clearance underneath?

Right, ok. I'm thinking of buying larger back feet for my mini. I'd like a bit of an angle.

Interesting you mention angle because my preference is really to have the back tier of pedals higher than the front. Sadly most pedals enclosure are not the same height so sometime a pedal that is in the back row is lower than one in the front hence the need for a riser. Having the additional angle is just a great way to improve visibility and accuracy for me.

Cover your pedalboard with orange shag carpet.

You said entertaining new ideas......

Back