Bad Animals at Septembers in the Inland Empire last night

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
What started off as a one off show to help benefit a troubled for band member has now turned not from one gig but into two - add a third coming up in April. Last night Bad Animals played a second gig in Rancho Cucamonga at September Taproom & Eatery. This gig was Septembers first to feature not one but two tribute bands - Bad Animals and Petty Theft. The place was packed and filled with regulars along with friends from both bands.

1 - September Eatery - S.jpg

Band setup for the night

2 - Stage Front - S.jpg

Saint rig for the night. Funny how I now use a single 12 with Quilter now for certain gigs.

3 - Saint Rig - S.jpg

Bad Animals in full swing!

7 - Bad Animals - S.jpg

Ann and Nancy!!!

13 - Maria and Hope - S.jpg

One of the really cool things that happened last night was having Roger Capps (Pat Benatar's original bassist and co-songwriter of Hell is for Children) come down and play a couple of tunes with us. Such a great guy and cool to make a new friend.

16 - Animals with Roger Capps - S.jpg

Here is Roger with Me, Tommy (Bass) and Joe (Drums). Joe subbed and did a bang up job considering he had a few days to learn the tunes. Our regular drummer hurt his wrist in rehearsal a week ago. Joe and Roger played with us with no rehearsal.

RRTJ - S.jpg

Roger took a couple a video clips from last night

Heartless

Barracuda

Last edited:
Dude. You and Mark and Seadevil totally need to carpool down to the show on March 3rd with my band and @micwalt 's band as a double bill. It is going to be legendary.

Dude. You and Mark and Seadevil totally need to carpool down to the show on March 3rd with my band and @micwalt 's band as a double bill. It is going to be legendary.
If I come, can I sit in on banjo? :grin:

That looks like a great gig, Randy. I'll listen to the clips later.

Reactions: OGG
I wish I could but I would have to miss the payday for the first night of our busiest night of the month :(

Reactions: OGG
You need to let the Nancy Wilson play one of your Ovations. She is the first guitar player I think of when I see an Ovation.

Hard to get away during a weekday.

You need to let the Nancy Wilson play one of your Ovations. She is the first guitar player I think of when I see an Ovation.

I wouldn't mind Chad but I am kind of over protective on my Ovations.

If I come, can I sit in on banjo? :grin:

That looks like a great gig, Randy. I'll listen to the clips later.

Um...err...aaa...:eek:

It was a fun gig Gary!

Back