I present to you: ISON!

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
So, as you guys might remember, I joined a band named ISON (named after the comet) back in October, replacing their original guitarist who left since his other project is blowing up. The singer/keytarist used to sing for my old band Five Cards Under.

For the past month or so, when we've had time in our schedules, we've been going to the original guitarist's house for him to record a couple songs. Today I have the fruits of our labor to show off!

It's been less than an hour!!

(And the links don't work in TapaTalk. It's a TapaTalk problem, not you or the forum. Or I'd have given them a listen.)

It's been less than an hour!!

(And the links don't work in TapaTalk. It's a TapaTalk problem, not you or the forum. Or I'd have given them a listen.)
LOL I know. I'm bored at work and there seemed to be a good gust of activity for a while but no views on my thread. LOL

Yeah, it's a pain that Tapatalk just shows the BBcode and then when you try to View Web Version it keeps trying to redirect you to Tapatalk. LOL

LOL I know. I'm bored at work and there seemed to be a good gust of activity for a while but no views on my thread. LOL

Yeah, it's a pain that Tapatalk just shows the BBcode and then when you try to View Web Version it keeps trying to redirect you to Tapatalk. LOL

If you use the web view function in TT on the iPad, it works fine.

...but I'll have to listen later. LOL!

Clean recordings....
All the guitars and bass were done through an AxeFX II. Drums were a Roland electronic kit with tones from EZDrummer 2. Keys and keytar were recorded direct into the board. The DAW is Cubase.

There's some light pitch correction here and there but just to catch maybe 5-6 errant notes. LOL Even one of my arpeggiated notes on Maybe got pitch corrected. I was playing it perfectly fine but once the keys and vocals were all layered on it just clashed with something and it was easier to bump the note on my guitar than anything else. LOL

Back