so i went to buy an amp

What amp?

probably an ac15 for $300

i dunno they have a lot of good amps there

there is also a dude across the street from GC who sells vintage fenders and tweed amps he builds himself.

he always has cool shit in his shop. Last time I was there he had a tweed champ, tweed deluxe,
high powered tweed twin (aka the keef amp), sf champ, sf deluxe reverb, sf super reverb and a few other amps
for sale.

i really want a vox though. I wanted a vox for 7 years now ever since
I bought a twin reverb instead of an ac30

Last edited:

there is also a dude across the street from GC who sells vintage fenders and tweed amps he builds himself.

he always has cool shit in his shop. Last time I was there he had a tweed champ, tweed deluxe,
high powered tweed twin (aka the keef amp), sf champ, sf deluxe reverb, sf super reverb and a few other amps
for sale.

Can't beat that with a stick. Guessing across the street is slightly more.

I left my house at 8:embarrassed:7
I figure a half hour is plenty of time to buy an amp
I got there at 8:27
they close at 8. I thought they were open till 9.
Yeah, they started closing at 8 on Saturdays for some reason. Dunno why. I wish I could've gotten out at 8 on a Saturday when I worked for them in '01.

Probably because they know all those kids playing the Enter Sandman riff will be off getting ready for their gigs instead of in the store buying stuff.

for sale.

Is the clone builders name Dumble, by any chance?

Did you buy something, and I missed it? Is GC still closed?

no. i went yesterday and got some strings though.
thinking about getting a 1985 tokai tele
the neck is killer!

I had to renew my freaking license at $140 a pop o_O

no gear for me this week :nope:

Back