27bdb3f1438b1c5f19dbd9c982b6145d.jpg

c6fc4d2f73acf6910ead80baac54f316.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422682138.819368.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422682138.819368.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
No pedals at all?

What's next Mark? Acoustic coffee shop gigs that pay nothing?

It's cool to see the Deluxe back in action. :thu:

No pedals at all?

What's next Mark? Acoustic coffee shop gigs that pay nothing?

It's cool to see the Deluxe back in action. :thu:
No... Tapatalk fucked up my picture upload and then I had to download the new version before it let me fix the problem. :mad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order to do this gig I at least need a chorus pedal...have the amp tremolo is nice as is the switchable reverb. I have two songs where I REALLY need a wah pedal but It doesn't make me cry to not have one around.

In order to do this gig I at least need a chorus pedal...have the amp tremolo is nice as is the switchable reverb. I have two songs where I REALLY need a wah pedal but It doesn't make me cry to not have one around.
I was going to say that you have room on that board to fit a wah if you put the existing pedals closer together. However, I then realized that your feet are probably proportional to the rest of you, and those pedals may already be closer than you want them to be. :embarrassed:

I was going to say that you have room on that board to fit a wah if you put the existing pedals closer together. However, I then realized that your feet are probably proportional to the rest of you, and those pedals may already be closer than you want them to be. :embarrassed:
Yeah. Plus I need to add a chorus on there.

I haven't liked how any of the TC pedals that I've owned or tried have sounded...it would make like a lot easier if I did.
Which ones have you had?

I've got the Flashback X4 and the Spark Mini. I'm not doing anything crazy with the three presets on the Flashback, just one basic delay, one delay with some phasing, and another with a bit more whooshiness, but it's all subtle.

Chorus-wise, I have the Joyo Analog Chorus, which is their copy of the old Ibanez Chorus, but that's not a mini pedal. LOL

Which ones have you had?

I've got the Flashback X4 and the Spark Mini. I'm not doing anything crazy with the three presets on the Flashback, just one basic delay, one delay with some phasing, and another with a bit more whooshiness, but it's all subtle.

Chorus-wise, I have the Joyo Analog Chorus, which is their copy of the old Ibanez Chorus, but that's not a mini pedal. LOL
I had a Hall of Fame and I've tried the Flashback. This thread is ruining me. I might end up with an EWS version of the Arion :embarrassed: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/chorus-and-modulation-pedals.66330/#post-1091473

Looking at your amp settings: You're all about something, all about something, with only a moderate amount of treble.
What's funny is that when I turn the amp on I star with the eq on 5 for everything and just turn knobs until it sounds nice in the room. With this amp I usually like it with a bit more bass.

Back