Post NAMM Inventory

dougk

b00b
Banshee's, Arcturus and a Daylighter Express all on the website now: http://www.kauerguitars.com/ready-to-order/

Including this guy:
large.jpg

That copper top is way out of my price range but I :love::love: it so much!

Ironically the price went up every day at NAMM. I honestly want to keep it. Plus, I'll never get one of those copper mastery's again and there are so many one off details on it.

Ironically the price went up every day at NAMM. I honestly want to keep it. Plus, I'll never get one of those copper mastery's again and there are so many one off details on it.
I watched someone else play it and it sounded killer.

Maybe I should spend my money on one of these instead of college tuition for my daughter. Edumacation is overrated, right?

Just as a heads up, I have two weeks to sell the Banshee because of they who shall not be said out loud's saber rattling. After that I'll have to keep it depending on how todays discussions with the lawyer goes.

Just as a heads up, I have two weeks to sell the Banshee because of they who shall not be said out loud's saber rattling. After that I'll have to keep it depending on how todays discussions with the lawyer goes.

Whoa, only 6.8#???

Back