Hot or Not? WANT

While I dig it, it's still well out of the range of what I'd want to pay for that style guitar...especially when factoring COO and the cost of parts of labor relative to said origin. Not that it would be anything less than great due to where it is made, but that it shouldn't cost so danged much.

Way way way hot.

My only concern with the import version is when I saw Animals As Leaders and Tosin broke out his custom, the thing didn't stay in tune for shit.

Way way way hot.

My only concern with the import version is when I saw Animals As Leaders and Tosin broke out his custom, the thing didn't stay in tune for shit.

well, for starters, NOBODY should use slapping techniques on guitars cop0

It looks nice, but why do almost all guitars with 7 or more strings, have to be a super-strat type?

DV016_Jpg_Large_1352132364092_A.jpg

If it had one less string I'd give it a whirl.

I like them.

But I was also next to Vik for NAMM and I kind of want to punch every person who would play that in the balls now.

Err... actually I'll downgrade to just punching 1 ball. It's not the same as my level of hatred for beat buddy... but it's close.
LOL How come?

If it had one less string I'd give it a whirl.

LOL How come?

4 days of shred metal is more than I can take.

4 days of even my favorite music but just one genre wears me out but chugga chugga diddily deeee gets old faster.

Cool guitars though with out a doubt.

4 days of shred metal is more than I can take.

4 days of even my favorite music but just one genre wears me out but chugga chugga diddily deeee gets old faster.

Cool guitars though with out a doubt.

Apparently Vik had a bit of internet drama that backfired on him spectacularly and cost him a number of high value endorsees. Not wanting to get political here, but let's say I will never get a Vik.

Strandberg on the other hand I have heard nothing but good things and he seems to diversify to get away from the widdly-wank metal crowd

Apparently Vik had a bit of internet drama that backfired on him spectacularly and cost him a number of high value endorsees. Not wanting to get political here, but let's say I will never get a Vik.

Strandberg on the other hand I have heard nothing but good things and he seems to diversify to get away from the widdly-wank metal crowd

Wow, I just looked it up. With the ERG crowd already being somewhat fickle, that was a poor move.

Wow, I just looked it up. With the ERG crowd already being somewhat fickle, that was a poor move.
Now you have me curious but I'm actually having a busy day at work. If it's not appropriate to post publicly could you link me up via PM?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I've heard things along those lines but I didn't witness it (it's not circles I run in) so I was mostly talking about the guitars specifically themselves. If what I heard was said was true, I'd run too.

I've heard things along those lines but I didn't witness it (it's not circles I run in) so I was mostly talking about the guitars specifically themselves. If what I heard was said was true, I'd run too.

Yeah, someone managed to screenshot all those statements for posterity. Ouch.

Back