Oh, yes....I want one.....2015 Jaguar F-Type R. Just listen to it.

Sorry, but it sounds more like a wet fart exploding a paper bag to me. I love Jag's and this one is a beauty, but that sound?

Sorry, but it sounds more like a wet fart exploding a paper bag to me. I love Jag's and this one is a beauty, but that sound?

To me it sounds better than it looks.
It looks pretty generic (comparatively speaking), but that noise, OMG!

I should clarify.
During full pedal acceleration, it sounds beautiful. (second video is best)
Sitting still and revving, it sounds like some some screws bouncing on sheet metal combined with popcorn pops.

Very nice sound. That would be a fun car to set off some car alarms with.

My old Camaro sounded like that. The only thing is when driving on the freeway the exhaust really drones and it gets annoying after awhile. But when you got on it, it was awesome!!! People could hear me coming from miles away.

I don't care for that popping noise. I did like it's acceleration, especially at the end of the video.

Very nice sound. That would be a fun car to set off some car alarms with.

My old Camaro sounded like that. The only thing is when driving on the freeway the exhaust really drones and it gets annoying after awhile. But when you got on it, it was awesome!!! People could hear me coming from miles away.

I think it has a "button" where you can tone down the exhaust on the highway, or for casual driving.
It only sounds like that when you engage the "race mode" or whatever it is.

the 4 of us were driving down to NAMM and the discussion about what cars we would buy if suddenly we all got rich... the F Type is my choice.

Honestly, it's perfect. Gorgeous. Quick enough. Exotic enough to be awesome but not reeking of "douche bag owner" status like most M's, AMG, 911's or Ferrari's (and man, I want an F12 bad too...). Honestly I think you can still fly under the radar in an F-Type and look classy as hell at the same time.

Back