On the road!

No pic fail, but today I went through the McDonald's drive through at lunch (another fail) and spotted a Tesla coupe plugged into a charging station there. It's the only electric car charging station I've ever seen. At Mc freaking Donalds.

No pic fail, but today I went through the McDonald's drive through at lunch (another fail) and spotted a Tesla coupe plugged into a charging station there. It's the only electric car charging station I've ever seen. At Mc freaking Donalds.

we have a tesla charging station (6 spaces) in a parking lot between meijer's and the steak escapes/chipotle food plaza.

I just saw a Tesla S in the parking lot of the local Chinese buffet. Nice looking car. I guess the driver can't afford a nice steakhouse dinner now, after buying that :tongue:

@ the mall last weekend...parked amoungst the riff raff like it's no big deal
C360_2015-04-04-12-39-02-611.jpg

Spotted at the local Meijers grocery store:

I never realized how low to the ground those are. The roof line isn't really any taller than an exotic Italian sports car, and you all know how short those things are in person.

Spotted at the local Meijers grocery store:

I never realized how low to the ground those are. The roof line isn't really any taller than an exotic Italian sports car, and you all know how short those things are in person.

the Mark Donahue AMX's came with a 401 engine, and they were very quick. that looks a lot like one of them.

Looking it up on Wikipedia, it looks like a 1974 AMX Javelin with the 'Go Package'.

If it has the original 401, it's rated at 235 HP. the '73 had a 255 HP engine and did 0-60 @ 7.7 seconds, the 1/4 mile in 15.5 seconds.

Saw a McLaren MP4 today during lunch. I was picking my jaw off the ground and missed taking my own photo.
7658806722_dcc1e655f4_b.jpg

8508084742_40d403735d_b.jpg

There's an orange one around here, too.

Looking it up on Wikipedia, it looks like a 1974 AMX Javelin with the 'Go Package'.

If it has the original 401, it's rated at 235 HP. the '73 had a 255 HP engine and did 0-60 @ 7.7 seconds, the 1/4 mile in 15.5 seconds.

i was refering to the 1971 version......rated at 335 Hp and capable of nearly 8000 rpm.

Had a guy in a Cadillac Allante pull out in front of me today, then putter down the 55 mph speed limit road doing 40 mph :mad:

Didn't get a pic, as I was driving, but it was this color:
395_1695.jpg

Didn't those things leak fluids out of the engine block, or something?

A friend of a friend got a flat tire on his s6 so he took it to the dealer the other day and left in a new r8 spyder..... Must be nice to have that kind of disposable income

Back