Which Derogatory Name Do You Hate Being Called,The Most?

Interesting thread. They say you are your own worst critic. I often will take a derogatory remark (too) personally. Not in the sense that I hold a grudge against the aggressor, but against myself--frequently dwelling on feelings of foolishness, inaptitude and general assholery . This is probably unhealthy behavior. :embarrassed:

I think I have sub-consciously become much more acceptant of myself as of late though.

The human mind never ceases to astonish me...

Interesting thread. They say you are your own worst critic. I often will take a derogatory remark (too) personally. Not in the sense that I hold a grudge against the aggressor, but against myself--frequently dwelling on feelings of foolishness, inaptitude and general assholery . This is probably unhealthy behavior. :embarrassed:

I think I have sub-consciously become much more acceptant of myself as of late though.

The human mind never ceases to astonish me...
Ya,at times it sucks being creative....Sometimes I honestly wish I was born as dumb as a dump truck.....And carry on like most do...

Depends who is speaking to me. My daughter's date called me "buddy."

I damn near punched him in his fucking meathead face.

While not derogatory, I can't stand being called "buddy". Only two people do it, my dumb as a brick asshole step son and a guy who used to work here until he was charged with 5 felony counts of identity theft.

Depends who is speaking to me. My daughter's date called me "buddy."

I damn near punched him in his fucking meathead face.

This is what I was going to post - when someone I don't know or barely know calls me "buddy" or "chief" or some other falsely familiar deal... and being a redhead, especially "red." If it is a friend just kidding around, not problem, but if you don't know me don't call me "red." :mad:

One of the neighbourhood boys (who understandably doesn't speak any English) calls me "daddy". Not actually derogatory, I suppose, but I have put a fair amount of effort into persuading him to stop.

"Francis"
"Buddy"

madethelistpy2.png

Reactions: DFB
I have no idea.....

I tend not to dwell on (or even remember) people that call me derogatory names.

I can't even really think of any.

We've all slung shit and we've all had shit slung back..

I can be called a prick,dick,mofo,fucker,shit head,cock sucker,loser,ass wipe,etc..( the list goes on)

But being called an asshole,for some reason,really irks me...I've only been called an asshole a few times in my life and usually from ex girlfriends. To be honest,I probably was being an asshole but that's because they were being cunts...

So for me it's being called an asshole....

YOU???

Those bother me too and especially when my wife call me them.

This is what I was going to post - when someone I don't know or barely know calls me "buddy" or "chief" or some other falsely familiar deal... and being a redhead, especially "red." If it is a friend just kidding around, not problem, but if you don't know me don't call me "red." :mad:

I better watch myself. I call people "chief" sometimes. :(

Like in Home Depot...

"Hey chief, can you tell me where the window caulk is?"

Back