My pedal board is stepping up to the big leagues...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
... we don't really have a "Vocal" forum, so I'll put this here since I got this for live use.

VoiceLive3-large.jpg

With my current board and individual pedals I could do vocal reverb, 3 part harmony, wah, and solo boost.

This does all of that plus switchable vocal effects, 4 part harmony, guitar effects including octaver touch wah and others, and is a 3 phrase looper.

So far, my favorite bit was laying down a reggae beat then adding in a walking touch-wah line... then switching to a boosted solo sound with a smidge of delay and jammin' out! :baimun:

Only downside... this mother humpin' thing is 14" wide and over 8 1/2" deep. I may need a new BoiceBox to keep it in. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
HNPD

Was it you that got the earlier version, then sent it back?

No, I've been using the TC Electronic G-XT pedal for vocals, a Tonebone pre for my acoustic, the TC Ditto X2 looper and separate pedals for effects. This basically compacts my entire board into one box and adds more features.

(my current board has the Ditto Looper sitting where the Pinnacle is in this pic)
pedalboard.jpg

So I've reconfigured and pared down my acoustic board to the bare essentials for a gig.... The power supply is under the preamp, and then the tonebone is velcro'd to the top of the power supply.

acousticboard.jpg

Since I have two boice boxes, my other one is the "Electric board" and has my phaser, distortion pedal, channel switch, delay, aby, etc etc.

The only changes I have planned this year is to get a FlyRig RK5 and Chi-Wah-Wah but that probably won't go on my acoustic board... because of it's tidy size, it will probably go on a tiny custom board with the FlyRig.

Back