Dragon Age: Inquisition

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
So is anyone playing it? I finished my first playthrough over the weekend- Dwarven Rogue, with an import from DA:embarrassed: and DA2. I unlocked all of the achievements except for four of them: Hard/Nightmare mode, Romance option, and complete all trophies. I immediately started my second playthrough on Nightmare setting, which will unlock the Hard trophy as well. Currently romancing every option available, so that sooner or later I'll unlock that one. This time around I'm a Quanari Mage and since I beat it fair and square, I'm using the item dupe glitches to outfit my crew, as Nightmare is impossibly hard... you need to use tactical camera for even fights as simple as wolves, much less demons or dragons.

No, but my son and grandson love it. It looks really fun.
I even bought him a badge lanyard (for school) to sweeten up his birthday.
10291116_av1

I was up until three trying to beat a low level boss on this playthrough. Fuuuuuu. Never did it.

Got it for Christmas and have played it some... audio glitches in combat which is annoying :(

Right now I'm hooked on Alien Isolation, a great game, not fun per se.... very stressful but rewarding!

Got it for Christmas and have played it some... audio glitches in combat which is annoying :(

Right now I'm hooked on Alien Isolation, a great game, not fun per se.... very stressful but rewarding!

Which console? Or did you go PC?

I've finally hit my first real roadblock on Nightmare. It's been hard before, but I've been stuck on the same boss for nearly four hours; I haven't been this frustrated since I was playing TMNT on NES...

Which console? Or did you go PC?

I've finally hit my first real roadblock on Nightmare. It's been hard before, but I've been stuck on the same boss for nearly four hours; I haven't been this frustrated since I was playing TMNT on NES...

PC. I've seen that others have the issue too. It's not terrible but it's distracting

Finished AI this weekend, back to Dragon Age now. Something a little more lighthearted!

Finished AI this weekend, back to Dragon Age now. Something a little more lighthearted!

:messedup:

Not lighthearted.

I'm halfway through my second playthrough, currently on nightmare. The crafting/gold duplication glitch is a godsend.

:messedup:

Not lighthearted.

I'm halfway through my second playthrough, currently on nightmare. The crafting/gold duplication glitch is a godsend.

I don't know... AI pretty much has you on the edge of your seat the whole time, very creepy and stressful and at some times just outright terrifying.

At least in Dragon Age you can quick save whenever you want!

INQUISITOOOOOOOR!

Finished it on Nightmare and unlocked every trophy, for my first ever PS Platinum Trophy. It's also only the second game I've ever gotten 100% completion on, the first being another Bioware title, Mass Effect 2.

Great game. Now it's time to replay the whole trilogy...

Back