NAD!

I just spent the last two hours with it cranked; too cool for school. I should have picked one up a long time ago.

I love them. And I'm never getting rid of mine. NEVER.
A cranked AC30 is a thing of beauty. :love:

A really nice bonus as well is that they love pedals. :)

I wanted an AC30.....my back wanted the AC15.

I figured you would like it. I love that tone......

They're a bit tough on the back yes. Dug the AC15 as well, but the AC30 really is a different monster.
I generally only use it for studio recordings and the Queen tribute band though.
Gigging wise I love the Victory more (my back definitely does). Really have covered everything I need with those two amps. :)

A Tele or Strat through a well cranked Vox....not much can beat that imo. :)

I was playing the Tweedy... Jeff played the hand wired ac30s for a long time. Instant Wilco tone!

I was playing the Tweedy... Jeff played the hand wired ac30s for a long time. Instant Wilco tone!

Jeff changes his amps more often than I change my strings. Every time I see them, he is playing something different.

Jeff changes his amps more often than I change my strings. Every time I see them, he is playing something different.

AC30s has been his backbone for a long time though. Especially during A Ghost Is Born/Kicking Television timeline, which IMO is his best tone. I was able to nail the main sound for "At Least That's What You Said" but am still working on the fuzzed part.

AC30s has been his backbone for a long time though. Especially during A Ghost Is Born/Kicking Television timeline, which IMO is his best tone. I was able to nail the main sound for "At Least That's What You Said" but am still working on the fuzzed part.

He always seems to have a Vox and 1 other amp on stage with him. That other amp changes all the time. Good luck on that fuzz part. He has that fuzz tone in a few places, but with the amount of pedals and amps available to him at the loft, no telling how he got that sound.

Back