What boost pedal am I looking for?

CTO2-TranspOD.jpg

:embarrassed: :trollface:

Last edited:
Did you try the DOD? If so, what didn't you like about it? I have one and like it very much, but am curious about other boosts.

Did you try the DOD? If so, what didn't you like about it? I have one and like it very much, but am curious about other boosts.

I've used them before but not this time around. I want the pedal to overdrive itself, in a hard clip manner like the ZVEX, but have some tonal flexibility like the DOD. Most overdrive pedals are soft clip.

I've used them before but not this time around. I want the pedal to overdrive itself, in a hard clip manner like the ZVEX, but have some tonal flexibility like the DOD. Most overdrive pedals are soft clip.

Ah, I see. You're right, the DOD is not the correct choice for that.

I've come to the conclusion that this pedal doesn't exist, but will immediately after I buy the Channel 2. So I'm just going to wait to move some stuff, and then that's that.

I don't have one but they're really cheap. And going up in price since the new RI. But I am selling my ZVex Vexter Super Duper.
I sold mime too, despite the fact that I really liked it. I just found other stuff that fit better. I used to be an absolute Zvex devotee, and now I'm zvex-free.

Back