Max Guitar Store - Ibanez vs Keeley ts808

I've used a TS-9, a TS-7, and a TS-5, which are all the same circuit with slightly different values for things and none of them sounded as buzzy and and meh as either of those. I don't think it's the pedals themselves but the guitar, the amp, or the recording setup there.

I could hear minute differences between the two, but the recording was overall meh.

I could hear minute differences between the two, but the recording was overall meh.
I listened to it on my computer speakers and I did hear that the Keely had a bit more crunch, more high end sparkle, and an overall more lively sound but the differences between all the green boxes are subtle enough to be insignificant unless you make a dime on the differences...

I listened to it on my computer speakers and I did hear that the Keely had a bit more crunch, more high end sparkle, and an overall more lively sound but the differences between all the green boxes are subtle enough to be insignificant unless you make a dime on the differences...
Yeah, that's pretty much what I heard, too, but the overall recording didn't sound that great. I've heard much better TS demos with stock pedals of all different models.

Back