White Russian recipes

jbj

Poor old Geordie's array...
Let's ave them.

I'm gigging so will get some of mine up later in the week but since this officially marks my last bit of graft before Christmas I fully intend to indulge in as many of them as possible from here on in :grin:

It's just milk and vodka, right?

Well no on all counts.

Traditionally it's vodka, kahlua and cream but there's an infinite amount of variations hence the thread.

There's a bar in town called Lebowskis that has something liek 30 different white russians on its menu named after the characters :grin:

I tried the smokey for the first time last week - kahlua, islay whisky and milk and it was pretty nice if a bit different.

That sounds delicious. Unfortunately I'm on a restricted diet this week while on the mend for an ulcer that already cost me a few nights' sleep. Definitely no cream or liquor for now. :-(

Here's my recipe, Anna Semenovich.
Anna-Semenovich1.jpg

Don't be a pussy.

In the immortal words of Lord Nelson: "Nevermind the tactics, go straight at 'em!"

Fuck that shit, go right for the good Scotch.

I'd like to try the Olga Kurylenko white Russian :embarrassed:

I love kahlua & cream, not sure I'd like it as much with a shot of vodka added in.

You make a helluva Caucasian, Jackie.

I haven't yet tried a WR, but I can dig kahlua and cream. And vodka is just an easily ignorable way of boosting the ass-kickedness of things.

Back