Strange swag.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
The "Jack" girls gave me a bandana and a Jack Daniels harmonica. After the note left on my car today I keep waiting to see if Ashton Kutcher was going to come out and tell me I'm on Punk'd.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419144908.761748.jpg

Bar is slamming too...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419145027.430582.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419145045.309159.jpg

Wow, what a great idea to give out free harmonicas to people at a live band venue. Hopefully not too many people in the audience got harmonica swag. :messedup:

Apparently they just put two harmonicas on the stage, tried to drape bandannas over the speaker on my monitor and the drum set and left. Other than a drink special I don't think anyone knew they were there. It was a fucking crazy night. More later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8ecda53d8fb409398a2d19ecc6d2af0c.jpg

Very very sweet.....She kind of reminds me of my oldest who is 3o now...

Her name is Holly and she lives a thousand miles away from me...

We skyped the other night and the topic of harps did come up...

When she was your daughters age she would play the harp while I played and sang this....

I'm misty eyed.

Apparently they just put two harmonicas on the stage, tried to drape bandannas over the speaker on my monitor and the drum set and left. Other than a drink special I don't think anyone knew they were there. It was a fucking crazy night. More later.

Jack Daniels is like a full moon. Rationally, neither should have an effect on people that differs from other booze/moon phases. Yet both seem to bring out the crazy in people.

Back