jello's stuff has all SOLD!

Epiphone G400 satin
-not mine, selling for a friend
-unmodified
-almost unplayed, about 5 years old

200.00 shipped CONUS
So, what's the deal with this? I remember there being a thread about it, but I can't find it. I'm tempted, with Christmas money coming up.

So, what's the deal with this? I remember there being a thread about it, but I can't find it. I'm tempted, with Christmas money coming up.
It's a 2008 G400 in worn brown, bought by a guy I work with for his kid who never put any effort into playing it...he essentially gave it to me to use as I saw fit...it sat out for years so was pretty cruddy, despite the gig bag he bought with it...I tore it down, gave it a good cleaning, new strings, and a basic set-up...it's essentially a N.O.S. Epi, almost completely unplayed...

It's a 2008 G400 in worn brown, bought by a guy I work with for his kid who never put any effort into playing it...he essentially gave it to me to use as I saw fit...it sat out for years so was pretty cruddy, despite the gig bag he bought with it...I tore it down, gave it a good cleaning, new strings, and a basic set-up...it's essentially a N.O.S. Epi, almost completely unplayed...
Some of them have a thinner neck and some of them chunky... Which does this one have? A lot of the newer ones are chunky, I've noticed.

Some of them have a thinner neck and some of them chunky... Which does this one have? A lot of the newer ones are chunky, I've noticed.
It's about a '59, I'd say...if it was the true slim taper I would have been tpted to keep it...

Back