Can you guess the amp?

The problem is that on TGP even a real '68 12xxx series Marshall 1959 is slummin' it...
Yeah...I cant get into that. I love vintage and high end gear too but the reality is that I can actually work making music with much cheaper stuff and make it sound good in the bargain. I have the stuff that makes me happy (and is mostly fairly expensive) but if I showed up to a gig and there was a Blues Jr backlined for me then I'd make that work too.

Yeah...I cant get into that. I love vintage and high end gear too but the reality is that I can actually work making music with much cheaper stuff and make it sound good in the bargain. I have the stuff that makes me happy (and is mostly fairly expensive) but if I showed up to a gig and there was a Blues Jr backlined for me then I'd make that work too.
Fuck, dude, I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned from there for having a Bugera. LOL

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Fuck, dude, I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned from there for having a Bugera. LOL

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk
There is some great stuff going on there but I have a hard time participating since I'm always wrong.

Back