Incoming.

Yeah... there should be a warning on the actual product, sorry, I don't see this as your fault. If it's that critical, it needs more than a link in an email. Like, maybe, a big red X w/tape around the box and or speaker and a warning label.

I think this should be a good speaker for the amp although playing the Holland head through the Creamback in my Suhr sealed back cab was probably the best tone I've had in a long time. If the holland had an extension cab out I would totally buy an empty SUhr 1x12 cab and put one of these in it for gigs.

Whelp, I spent almost 4 hours there trying out speakers, cabs and other amps in different combinations..they even built a new speaker of a different configuration for my on the spot and I got to play Jim's collection of vintage Les Pauls while I was waiting but it turns out that the amp itself needs to go to a tech. Guess I'll book some time with Kevin Nelson this week for him to look at both my Deluxe Reverb and the Holland.

Whelp, I spent almost 4 hours there trying out speakers, cabs and other amps in different combinations..they even built a new speaker of a different configuration for my on the spot and I got to play Jim's collection of vintage Les Pauls while I was waiting but it turns out that the amp itself needs to go to a tech. Guess I'll book some time with Kevin Nelson this week for him to look at both my Deluxe Reverb and the Holland.

Well at least you had fun before you got the bad news. Hopefully it doesn't cost you a fortune.

Back