NPD Snarling Dogs Wah content

shoeless

Riffin'
So it looks like I'm the second guy this month to end up with a Snarling Dogs Wah. @Sunvalleyview bought Jaxn's a couple weeks ago. I got mine last night through a CL ad from a young lady that dabbled in guitar for a while, but is now trying to get her photography business off the ground. She's cleaning house to get a little cash. She was only asking $50 for it and it's pretty much brand new...never gigged...not a scratch on it. I thought about offering $40, but figured she needed the extra $10 more than I did, so I just gave her $50 and went on my way. Didn't get much time to mess with it last night, just enough to make sure everything works, which it does.

It's a little different model than Jaxn's/Sunvalley's is. This one is the Blues Bawl wah. It has their Blues Bawl distortion built into it, so it's both a wah and distortion pedal. In the short time I tried it last night, I wasn't overly impressed with the distortion, but the wah sounded good.

Here it is

Edit: Sharing pics from Google Drive is a PITA, and doesn't seem to work very well. I'll try a photobucket link instead.

SD_BBWah2_zpsaa004ed7.jpg

SD_BBWah1_zps627b1594.jpg

Last edited:
Pics aren't working for me. Glad the wah sounds good. I am enjoying mine. I think it is fun, and enjoy it quite a bit more than I did the regular crybaby I had a while back for some reason.

Back