Small apartment tips.....

I once rented a tiny space with no dishwasher. I found a dishwasher on casters that had a nice wood countertop on top of it. It had a hose with a connector that hooked up to the kitchen faucet. Drain line was attached too and just drained into the sink. Countertop and dishwasher problem solved! I loved that thing. No idea if anyone still makes them.

Nice thought, but since the same floor plan is above and below him, it's that much more likely that even if he was plying at a really really low volume, the proximity to another bedroom would have a neighbor complaining.

If it's midnight and someone hears some music through their dining room floor, they're less likely to complain. :helper:

Who uses an amp at midnight unless gigging? :Wave:

I lived in a studio apartment for 4 years that makes your new place look like a palace.

Or watch some video tours of apartments in Tokyo. I think maybe 300 sq ft....maybe?

I don't actually have that much stuff. I am pretty minimalist in that area. To complement Mrs D who is a stuff collector....we are still going to have to have a storage unit though since we still have a bunch of stuff from my out-of-state kids that sucks up a lot of room.

Seriously, there is a cable program about Tiny House living that could give you some ideas about multi-purpose uses of small space.

Back