People would listen to a lot more Star Wars music if...

NO!

Just Say No.jpg

Last edited:
Come on, He's a guitar god!

He even has the 'J.' middle initial, just like Yngwie J. Malmsteen :embarrassed:

I got to the part where he transitioned into the main theme and for some inexplicable reason was hammering the same note over top of it. Unlistenable.

I like you Jbird. Our musical tastes even overlap somewhat. But man, that was a dumpster fire.

what we NEED is an entire Star Wars sountrack of all the Star Trek movies, in a multi-CD packaged set,
entirely performed by KENNY G!!

what we NEED is an entire Star Wars sountrack of all the Star Trek movies, in a multi-CD packaged set,
entirely performed by KENNY G!!

I say what we need is an approved Prages Star Wars soundtrack :embarrassed:

I've been waiting for about 15 years for Jbird to post something like "Guys, the doctor found a blood clot in my frontal lobe... they had no problem removing it, but now I really don't like any of my music any more. Suggestions?"

:spit:

I've been waiting for about 15 years for Jbird to post something like "Guys, the doctor found a blood clot in my frontal lobe... they had no problem removing it, but now I really don't like any of my music any more. Suggestions?"

Oscar will like it, if nobody else does. He's a big Michael J. Romeo fan too :embarrassed:

Back