Its a good thing I am done buying pedals for now

Here's what's been haunting my dreams lately. I have a lot of love for Tech 21 stuff. Perhaps an unhealthy amount of love...

13_FLYRIG_ANGLE.jpg

Here's what's been haunting my dreams lately. I have a lot of love for Tech 21 stuff. Perhaps an unhealthy amount of love...

13_FLYRIG_ANGLE.jpg
I can see this being useful if you played out on a regular basis and just didn't want to fuck with it. At home I have the compulsion to mess with my board and change things around all the time, so this wouldn't be for me. But I think there's a niche out there that this thing is probably perfect for.

13_FLYRIG_ANGLE.jpg

While I dig this more than just about any multi effect unit out there, I am still a little iffy on them. I remember when an old guitar player (early 90s) traded in his pedals for some boss multi effect unit. It was maybe the second show and our singer accidentally kicked over a pitcher of beer on it. Fired the whole unit so he had no effects for the rest of the gig. It wouldn't have been all that bad, but he got his dirt from the thing too and we had a ton of clean versus to distorted chorus type tunes.

Back