Saw this and it ticked me off.

It's debateable. Hard to tell when they were drinking all the time.

And then also, I was just a kid when they were around. But I would go with Sammy. He seemed to be one of those "Do everything well" types. And I prefer Dean Martins voice though not always song choice.

I mean, they were obviously all incredibly talented. Davis was the all-around showman.

I don't think it's really debatable that Sinatra was the greatest singer of the bunch. Along with Bing and Elvis, he was the most influential male pop singer of the century. He developed as a vocalist, as his voice changed. And he was pretty much the first guy to really focus on the lyrics, which is something that we take for granted so much that it sounds absurd today.

He was genuinely the first teen idol; the first one who, before rock and roll, created a disconnect between kids and their parents. Before that, they all listened to the same stuff; imagine that.

Still, he did ok; imagine having no dancing experience, and then you're going to be in a movie dancing next to Gene Kelly. And From Here to Eternity and The Manchurian Candidate are both classics.

I mean, they were obviously all incredibly talented. Davis was the all-around showman.

I don't think it's really debatable that Sinatra was the greatest singer of the bunch. Along with Bing and Elvis, he was the most influential male pop singer of the century. He developed as a vocalist, as his voice changed. And he was pretty much the first guy to really focus on the lyrics, which is something that we take for granted so much that it sounds absurd today.

He was genuinely the first teen idol; the first one who, before rock and roll, created a disconnect between kids and their parents. Before that, they all listened to the same stuff; imagine that.

Still, he did ok; imagine having no dancing experience, and then you're going to be in a movie dancing next to Gene Kelly. And From Here to Eternity and The Manchurian Candidate are both classics.
I'll skip them all and take Bing.

Back