*gulp*

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
I've spent the last few years volunteering to play for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention's Out of Darkness Walk in Cincinnati... it's a cause that's pretty close to my own family's heart and I'm always happy to play for all of those families.

Well, this year it looks like an especially big turn out (over 3000 people registered to walk so far) and I just found out that Kicking Up Cinders is playing right before the candlelight vigil begins, so it's about SIXTY times bigger a crowd. :eek::eek:

Did I mention we have a gig the Friday before and I'm playing a private wedding the night before? :embarrassed:

Just go from the heart, and everything will be great! I'm looking forward to hearing awesome it was.

Once you get over some number it doesn't matter...right

:shrug:

I've never played for more than a few and they've been family/friends. I suspect that 10==10000 for me...

My wife's uncle was a Vietnam vet and had PTSD really bad. When he retired he couldn't deal with it and took his life. Was very tragic.

Time to break out a folk/metal tune.....sounds like a great opportunity. Just make sure your survive this next weekend. :embarrassed:

Back