Achtung! Video from last weeks show

Wow, that is like the soundtrack of my late high school through my mid twenties! :cool:

The audio is expectantly a bit wonky, but I enjoyed the clips. :thu:

Reactions: OGG
Very cool! I'm watching how you play "MIllion Miles Away". I have to make it work for a power trio so the part where it goes to the D in the verses is kind of a mess when I do it.

I am pretty much oblivious to the 80s, much less "obscure 80s" because I "Bluegrassed" my way thru that decade.
I didn't recognize a single song, but I enjoyed that very much.
Ya'll are tight.

Very cool! I'm watching how you play "MIllion Miles Away". I have to make it work for a power trio so the part where it goes to the D in the verses is kind of a mess when I do it.
With only one guitar, you pretty much have to skip the D chord and play the melody line. The bass can cover the D.

With only one guitar, you pretty much have to skip the D chord and play the melody line. The bass can cover the D.
I play the open D, A on the third string and I make the melody happen with that underneath. If I just play the melody the bottom totally drops out.

Thanks guys, I am still waiting on the rest of the footage, but you get the idea...

Very cool! I would enjoy that show for sure. I would be dancing the entire time.

EDIT: or what passes for dancing for me, which basically means jumping up and down, hopefully in time, and thrashing around some, also hopefully in time, and without injuring anyone.

Back