On the road!

Saw this one today.

20140920_170458.jpg

meh......the Bentley is semi common around here......there's one in the condo's behind my office that we see at least 3 times a week.

the Vauxhal is pretty cool looking.

Small car show down the road today. I had to work morning shift and we showed up around 3PM so not many cars were left.

DSC03222.JPG
DSC03224.JPG
DSC03226.JPG
DSC03227.JPG

And last of all, the place this was held was our Mercedes dealer down the road. They have the only garage worldwide to do factory Mercedes Benz 4WD conversions. If someone needs a non 4WD model as a 4WD for some reason and requests it a the dealership it gets delivered here and they do the conversion with factory warranty delivered by MB worldwide. Sort of interesting for Mercedes fans. We mostly ever see Vito's though in the lot which get done from what I know for high end ski resorts for shuttles.
DSC03253.JPG

very cool cars.....some you don't see very often....like the blue Capri (U.S. name). my dad had one in like 1971. and some of those opels you don't see everyday.

of course, the Porsches were nice

There was a newer model (80's) 911 that was there that I didn't take pictures of because they're so common over here.

And yes the Capri is the same model here and that one was a beaut.

The favorite for a "RYAN" car if I could choose would be the Black Opel Commodore. Yummy.

kinda reminds me of American Graffitti.....the '55 that Harrison Ford was driving.

i know this is gonna sound picky.....but it don't have a 427 in there......blah.:grin:

well.......to be a bit picky.....that's a faux convertible roof......a landau roof only cover the back seat area.

From my understanding that's acutally called a landaulet

Back