There's a lot of heavy distortion pedals on the market

That Sabbra Cadabra sounds killler!
I was really liking the opening salvo of that Gallileo MkII! But I love that May sound and tone.

Watching the rest of the vid, it looks like the Gallileo might me more suited to single coils like May's guitar, and the Sabbra Cadabra might work best for down tuned humbuckers, or be aimed at that sound anyway. Is this amateur understanding that about right?

Last edited:
Damn... I'm not even a disciple of Sabbath (not directly, at least) and I want that pedal.

Also, the video made me feel not so terrible about my floppy picking hand. LOL

I was really liking the opening salvo of that Gallileo MkII! But I love that May sound and tone.

Watching the rest of the vid, it looks like the Gallileo might me more suited to single coils like May's guitar, and the Sabbra Cadabra might work best for down tuned hum buckers, or be aimed at that sound anyway. Is this amateur understanding that about right?
If you watch the second video, he plays a variety of guitars.

After last night's gig, I think I can get there with a guitar in the right tuning, and the Double Pickle Drive...

so it's out, and i already got a spam email from PGS about it. how much longer do i have to wait for the TGP selloff?

Have the pre-orders been received yet? That starts the countdown clock ticking. Of course then you have to be actively watching the emporium as the rest of us vultures have the same plan. I'm usually a 'round two' sell off cherry picker. I have patience.

In an attempt to quell my GAS for this pedal, I listened to Black Sabbath on my commute this morning. Now I want to sound like Geezer instead. :facepalm:

Back