Question: NAD -- but a quandry as well....

Well, that was on the 10th that they said they were going to send me a return label -- and since then, zippo! I wonder if they've decided to just let it lie? I have already ordered a loudbox mini from Sweetwater (good deal -- comes with a Sennheiser e835 mic, stand and cable; one can never have too many mics!) It should be here on Thursday. If I don't hear back from Hello Music by the time I get the new one, fuck 'em! I'm gonna sell one of the amps to at least get some money back. Right now, I'm out a combined $588...

Well, that was on the 10th that they said they were going to send me a return label -- and since then, zippo! I wonder if they've decided to just let it lie? I have already ordered a loudbox mini from Sweetwater (good deal -- comes with a Sennheiser e835 mic, stand and cable; one can never have too many mics!) It should be here on Thursday. If I don't hear back from Hello Music by the time I get the new one, fuck 'em! I'm gonna sell one of the amps to at least get some money back. Right now, I'm out a combined $588...
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Hello_Music

Back