Mojo Request - Quinn T. Cat

He's home and while the area on the back of his neck is still gross looking, he seems to be feeling better than yesterday (they gave him two shots... and antibiotic and a steroid). They said it should look a lot better by the end of the week.

Thanks for all the Mojo.

Hopefully your two cats'll wage jihad against your spider population!

We live in Santa Clara, CA and I swear it's "spider central". Our garage is a nightmare -- all webs and creepy-crawlies, and I've seen some black widows on our patio as big (sans legs) as my thumbnail!!! :eek:

Cute cat. and mojo for the kitty. But I can't look at that photo any more. It is making my eyes itch and my nose start to run.

It was probably'Advantage'..

Fleas and other parasites can be managed though without meds...
Understood. Would do it differently now. Just pointed out that allergies can manifest in rather alarming ways in cats. Dearly departed Gorby had a reoccurring issue called a "rodent sore" (because it looks like a bite) on his nose. Steroid injections helped him and after the second treatment it never came back. Steroids helped Oscar too. Now he is really big and bulky and beats me up if I don't feed him fast enough. Those mood swings are a bear (literally).

Back