Things your wife loves but you hate

As noted in another post, Bravo. Real Housewives of...

She absolutely loves the entire franchise.

Romantic comedies. More specifically, Diane Keaton movies.

The biggest one is gardening. Gardening is the worst.

Also skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, anything involved with outdoor winter activities.

Improper use of toothpaste tubes.

Excessive toilet paper usage.

TV. She was given one and I set it up for her. I fuggin cannot be induced to sit in front of that thing and be assailed by the sad state of entertainment it represents.

TV. She was given one and I set it up for her. I fuggin cannot be induced to sit in front of that thing and be assailed by the sad state of entertainment it represents.

I can't abide commercials whatsoever. And I loathe/despise TV news (especially the 24/7 networks) and I hate "reality", talent shows, etc.

That said... for TV dramas and comedy, right now is the best it's ever been, and might well be the best it will be for a long long time, for business reasons. And I'm a sports fan. So.

Oh,I do like Norah Jones....I bought quite a few of her cd's when my girls were taking piano lessons...

Another hate.......My ex-wifes car that I'm paying for...Leather interior and a sunroof just kind of piss me off to some extent......

I like early 00's Norah, and that project she had a couple few years ago with the country-ish sounding group. But the last couple things I have not enjoyed so much.

Back