On the road!

I finally saw one of the new 2015 Chrysler 200's today as I was waiting on a stop light. I think the one I saw was an S or a C model, as it had the nicer wheels.

I must say they are very nice-looking cars for a family sedan. For Chryslers sake I hope the design and build quality matches the looks.

I don't think I could buy/own one though, they are one of the first new cars out there that don't have a cd player at all. Not even as an option. And I have about 1200 or so cd's….

I saw these at the gas station this morning.

ynemepan.jpg

pe9ase6u.jpg

9e2ubyre.jpg

4a9eqa3y.jpg

yqy5ehy2.jpg

zavaba6y.jpg

esu3edem.jpg

Last edited:
I just got back from the grocery store, someone had an old but restored Checker Cab car in the parking lot.

I took a pic, will post next time I get on my PC, as my camera doesn't work with a Mac.

I just got back from the grocery store, someone had an old but restored Checker Cab car in the parking lot.

I took a pic, will post next time I get on my PC, as my camera doesn't work with a Mac.

There were people in the car so I didn't want to get up close and take a ton of pics.

Saw a GTR roll through town today. We were walking out of the store and my 16 y/o froze in his tracks with his mouth open. We caught up with it at the gas station around the corner, and he snapped this pic. Just seeing one of his favorite cars made his day.
GTR.jpg

Saw a GTR roll through town today. We were walking out of the store and my 16 y/o froze in his tracks with his mouth open. We caught up with it at the gas station around the corner, and he snapped this pic. Just seeing one of his favorite cars made his day.View attachment 15682

This one is for sale down the road from my house. I was waiting at the light on the corner where it's parked yesterday and a couple goobers were checking it out, leaning on the hood and putting their mitts all over it....wtf?

http://fredbeansford.net/Philadelphia/For-Sale/Used/Nissan/GT-R/2013-Black-Car/31947051/

I like a slightly lifted truck as much as the next redneck, but that one says "I have a very tiny penis and would like to fellaciate The Nature Boy Rick Flair." :embarrassed:

Back