I out the EHX B9 pedal on preorder today

I thought of the potential of this pedal twice in the last week...once while listening to the Stones (Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo) Heartbreaker and again while listening to Gregg Allman's csolo career cover of Midnight Rider.

I've had one for about 4 weeks. Love it. I use it on gigs all the time. I run the organ out to a separate amp. Poly tone mini-brute. The built-in Leslie effect is very useful. I like the Jazz, the Rock and the Continental sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Looks like a must-have for a two-guitar-no-keys band that does blues and/or R&B.

I'm curious how good the rotating speaker simulator is in person.
it's VERY VERY good. i use it last week for the first time at agig and everyone in the band liked it on the tunes. I used it often times on teh verse,and would turn it off during the chorus and that seemed to give it more impact. I get the best sounds making chords using the G,B,and E strings and the pedal LOVES Fourth Chords

I took one of these for a whirl earlier at GC. Just for a few minutes. Pretty nifty. I was surprised, it almost kept up with some shredder licks. LOL

Back