watch Rick Rubin take a bath.

Pardon me?

He's produced some of the greatest tunes of all time including JR Cash' last recordings.....

?????

Last edited:
He's the dirty sonofabitch who nearly killed The Cult by stripping down the Electric album and making them sound like AC/DC.
Hmm......What do you mean by stripping down?

Seems counterproductive..............

You do understand that more than a couple of tunes from The Electric album are the reason why some people still come out to see them,right??

Last edited:
And no.....I didn't watch Rick taking a bath....No desire...

Unless he's a glistening woman with a tuft of hair.....

I'd rather watch Sofia Vergara eat a banana.
article-0-16898AC1000005DC-809_634x694.jpg

Pardon me?

He's produced some of the greatest tunes of all time including JR Cash' last recordings.....

?????
He's also responsible for making albums that are over saturated, distorted,unintelligible messes...what he did to ZZ Top is unforgivable and should be punishable by having every hair of his beard yanked out one by one...

He produced Donovan's Sutras album, the best post 60's recoding by Donovan. I am sure he has done some clunkers, too. He seems to be good with "bare bones" music.

He's also responsible for making albums that are over saturated, distorted,unintelligible messes...what he did to ZZ Top is unforgivable and should be punishable by having every hair of his beard yanked out one by one...
I like that danceable result..Made them a boat load of cash too...

What's next?? Wanna kick Tom Sholtz in the balls??

Whoa, I was getting confused and thinking you meant Paul Reubens. While I enjoyed his 80's comedy, his getting busted for, let's just say, public exposure, did not make me want to watch him bathe. This guy either, whether or not I like what he did to the Cult.

He is responsible for blood sugar sex magik so he gets a free pass from me for anything else he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back