Dear DiMarzio,

I love the sound of that pickup. Well, that pickup being played by Paul, anyway. I'm a big fan of DiMarzio PAF Pro pickups, and these sound somewhat similar based on that clip.

I love the sound of that pickup. Well, that pickup being played by Paul, anyway. I'm a big fan of DiMarzio PAF Pro pickups, and these sound somewhat similar based on that clip.

From the specs it seems like the older Virtual PAF neck pickup and the Anniversary bridge pickup with A4 magnets.

He got what sounded (to me, at least) a very Jimmy Page type tone at a couple spots there. Interesting considering that's a Fender scale guitar made of Ash and maple.

No, but after watching the demo video, I worry what will happen to my guitar face if I do go that route.
I may have to consult some astro-physicists.

doc6.jpg

I'm not much of a DiMarzio guy but I like what the video sounds like. And Paul doesn't sound too far off from the sounds I get from my current rig.

Those sound amazing. I wasn't a huge dimarzio fan until I picked up an Area T Hot. Wow. Love that pickup. Since then I've bene giving them a second look.

Back