Cadillac SRX vs. Audi Q5

weebz

Yahoo!I'maSlurpSpider!
Pretend you're in the market for a compact SUV, and pretend you've narrowed it down to these 2. Which would you pick?

I'm leaning towards the Audi. :embarrassed:

I think I like the exterior look of the Caddy better, but the Audi trumps the SRX in every other aspect.

BTW, free goes a long way. I'm currently driving a 2002 Honda CRV because it was free. :embarrassed:

I think I like the exterior look of the Caddy better, but the Audi trumps the SRX in every other aspect.

BTW, free goes a long way. I'm currently driving a 2002 Honda CRV because it was free. :embarrassed:
I'd drive the Honda.

My grandpa used to be a director of engineering for GM, and he paid for my college education. So I always feel the small sting of family loyalty. :embarrassed:

Looks-wise, the Audi.

I've never cared for the looks of Cadillac SUV's. They look way to gaudy to me. I do like the looks of their sedans though, the ATS and CTS.

I'm really not a fan of SUV's in general, but I must say that Audi does look sharp. I also like the look of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport idn_smilie

Looks-wise, the Audi.

I've never cared for the looks of Cadillac SUV's. They look way to gaudy to me. I do like the looks of their sedans though, the ATS and CTS.

I'm really not a fan of SUV's in general, but I must say that Audi does look sharp. I also like the look of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport idn_smilie
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport looks ok, bit it is a truly awful vehicle.

The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport looks ok, bit it is a truly awful vehicle.
I don't know anything about them, but a guy where I work has a brand-new one in burgundy color, and it looks very sharp. More than one person has commented on the looks of it.

I have youtubed some videos of Mitsubishi's smaller cars, and I guess they are all junk. What happened to Mitsubishi? They used to make a decent car.

I don't know anything about them, but a guy where I work has a brand-new one in burgundy color, and it looks very sharp. More than one person has commented on the looks of it.

I have youtubed some videos of Mitsubishi's smaller cars, and I guess they are all junk. What happened to Mitsubishi? They used to make a decent car.
I far as I can remember they have always made poor vehicles. The closest thing to a decent car I recall are the EVO's and those were great engines in a terrible chassis. They worked as race cars, but I couldn't see living with one as a daily driver.

Last edited:
uheja4yj.jpg

Back