Hot or Not? 7-string edition

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
yes, I got major GAS for a 7-string and this is as classy as they come (in my opinion)

Mayones REGIUS 7M 7-STRING TRANS DIRTY BLUE BURST FLAMED MAPLE

Regius-7-T-DBLUB-G-RF71311109.jpg

IMG_5776_zps5c96a567.jpg

IMG_5777_zpsb7eb7289.jpg

Pretty slick. I don't really play 7 string guitars and it just wouldn't be my current taste in 6 stringers. But nice nonetheless.

Hot? But of course it is! :thu: IMO, there is no such thing as a crappy Mayones. I need to get another 7-string. But I can't make up my mind, if I want another 7-string, to or move up to an 8-string. I've had GAS for the Carvin DC-800, since it came out a year ago.

IMG_5835.jpg

Edit - it turned out the photo was of a DC-700, so I changed it to a DC-800.

Last edited:
Hot? But of course it is! :thu: IMO, there is no such thing as a crappy Mayones. I need to get another 7-string. But I can't make up my mind, if I want another 7-string, or move up to an 8-string. I've had GAS for the Carvin DC-800, since it came out a year ago.

9794_Fred_strictly_7_1_1.jpg

That is pretty nice for a Carvin.

Nah. I don't see the use of a seven string unless I was gonna get deep into some George Van Epps. And then it wouldn't be one like that.

Hot? But of course it is! :thu: IMO, there is no such thing as a crappy Mayones. I need to get another 7-string. But I can't make up my mind, if I want another 7-string, to or move up to an 8-string. I've had GAS for the Carvin DC-800, since it came out a year ago.

IMG_5835.jpg

Edit - it turned out the photo was of a DC-700, so I changed it to a DC-800.
Do an 8. This guy seems to be able to play one...

Back